- Meet all deadlines set by supervisor and other company management
- Assist Lead Designer in follow through of creative work
- Extreme technology proficiency and the ability to learn new tasks quickly
Strong organization and file maintenance skills
- Advanced ability in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong sense of typography, illustration and layouts
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Working knowledge of MS Office standard products
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task; work on several projects at once
- Be a self motivated team player but be able to work independently
- Exceptional positive attitude
- Experience with web design is a plus
- At least 2 year of working graphic design experience
- Associates degree or higher in related field
Our studio is based in Naperville, candidate must be in region. Relevant degree and work samples a must.
Individuals only (no recruiters).
Submit resume to email@example.com.
(Please include the word PRODUCTION/GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line)